Load of cotton going to river landing for shipment--good roads here Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Load of cotton going to river landing for shipment--good roads here
Photographer: Mitchell, J. D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Mitchell, Joseph Daniel (1848-1922) - pioneer entomologist and conchologist.
- Creation: 1911-08-13
- Content Description: Photograph of a horse-drawn wagon filled with bales of cotton. The driver is standing on top of this tall load, holding the reins of the horses. Buildings and other wagons can be seen in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 13 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming - Cotton
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Processing and Storage - Cotton Gins
- Keyword: Tivoli (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cotton.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Refugio County - Tivoli
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Victoria College/University of Houston-Victoria LibraryCode: VCUH
- Accession or Local Control No: 745B-o
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth64893