Arlington School of Mathematics Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Arlington School of Mathematics
- Content Description: Photograph of the Arlington School of Mathematics class of 1894. The students are arranged sitting, kneeling, and standing in front of the school at 200 E. South St. The building has wood siding and windows.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 19 x 25 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Arlington (Tex.) -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Classes
- Keyword: Arlington School of Mathematics
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Arlington
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1894
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Arlington Historical Society’s Fielder House MuseumCode: AHS
- Accession or Local Control No: ARPL_fsarl066a
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo