[Certificate of Promotion]

Description

Certificate of Promotion presented to Dorothy Anna Katt for promotion from elementary school to high school. There is a gold, metallic sticker in the upper right corner. The certificate is signed by Lower Valley School teachers Maxine and Lutrell Watts, as well as Max Weinert and Richard H. Wiederstein.

Physical Description

1 p. ; 24 cm.

Creation Information

Creator: Unknown. May 20, 1949.

Context

This text is part of the collection entitled: Rescuing Texas History, 2009 and was provided by Northeast Lakeview College to The Portal to Texas History, a digital repository hosted by the UNT Libraries. It has been viewed 577 times , with 4 in the last month . More information about this text can be viewed below.

Who

People and organizations associated with either the creation of this text or its content.

Creator

  • We've been unable to identify the creator(s) of this text.

Named Persons

People who are significant in some way to the content of this text. Additional names may appear in Subjects below.

Rights Holder

For guidance see Citations, Rights, Re-Use.

  • Unknown

Audiences

Check out our Resources for Educators Site! We've identified this text as a primary source within our collections. Researchers, educators, and students may find this text useful in their work.

Provided By

Northeast Lakeview College

The Northeast Lakeview College collections feature photographs of the Lower Valley School (1877-1966), a rural two-room German schoolhouse that served the Cibolo and Schertz communities for 89 years. Images include class pictures, students, teachers, school plays and field trips.

Contact Us

What

Descriptive information to help identify this text. Follow the links below to find similar items on the Portal.

Description

Certificate of Promotion presented to Dorothy Anna Katt for promotion from elementary school to high school. There is a gold, metallic sticker in the upper right corner. The certificate is signed by Lower Valley School teachers Maxine and Lutrell Watts, as well as Max Weinert and Richard H. Wiederstein.

Physical Description

1 p. ; 24 cm.

Subjects

Keywords

University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure

Language

Item Type

Identifier

Unique identifying numbers for this text in the Portal or other systems.

Collections

This text is part of the following collection of related materials.

Rescuing Texas History, 2009

Rescuing Texas History 2009, presents local history materials from sixteen partners: Arlington Public Library & Fielder House, Austin History Center, Bee County Historical Commission, Dallas Municipal Archives, El Paso Public Library, French Legation Museum, Matthews Land & Cattle Company, LBJ Museum of San Marcos, Northeast Lakeview College, Permian Basin Petroleum Museum, Library & Hall of Fame, Port Arthur Public Library, River Valley Pioneer Museum, Stephen F. Austin Association, University of Texas at San Antonio, and University of Houston-Victoria Library. Funding was provided by the Summerlee Foundation of Dallas.

What responsibilities do I have when using this text?

When

Dates and time periods associated with this text.

Creation Date

  • May 20, 1949

Covered Time Period

Coverage Date

Added to The Portal to Texas History

  • Dec. 8, 2009, 9:39 a.m.

Usage Statistics

When was this text last used?

Yesterday: 0
Past 30 days: 4
Total Uses: 577

Where

Geographical information about where this text originated or about its content.

Map Information

  • map marker Automatically generated Place Name coordinates.
  • Repositioning map may be required for optimal printing.

Mapped Locations

Interact With This Text

Here are some suggestions for what to do next.

Start Reading

Citations, Rights, Re-Use

[Certificate of Promotion], text, May 20, 1949; (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth65299/: accessed December 6, 2016), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Northeast Lakeview College.