San Houston State University Annual Financial Report: 2013 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title San Houston State University Annual Financial Report: 2013
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2013
- Serial Title Sam Houston State University Annual Financial Report
- Series Title Texas State University System Reports
Author: Sam Houston State UniversityCreator Type: Organization
Author of introduction, etc.: Gibson, Dana L.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: President
Name: Sam Houston State UniversityPlace of Publication: Huntsville, Texas
- Creation: 2013-23
- Submission Date: 2013-11-16
- Content Description: Annual financial report of Sam Houston State University documenting income, expenditures, and other relevant financial information for fiscal year 2013.
- Physical Description: xi, 47 p.
- Keyword: annual reports
- Keyword: financial reports
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sam Houston State University -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Walker County - Huntsville
- Coverage Date: 2012-09-01/2013-08-31
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth654059