Texas EMS Magazine, Volume 27, Number 1, January/February 2006 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texas EMS Magazine, Volume 27, Number 1, January/February 2006
- Serial Title Texas EMS Magazine
Author: Texas. Department of State Health Services.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Office of EMS/Trauma Systems Coordination
Editor: Harrell, Kelly D.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Texas. Department of State Health Services.Place of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 2006-02
- Content Description: Bimonthly magazine containing news and information that pertains to Emergency Medical Service (EMS) providers. "The magazine's goals are to help organizations function professionally as EMS providers, to educate individuals so they can perform lifesaving prehospital skills under stressful conditions, and to help the public get into the EMS system when they need it" (p. 4).
- Physical Description: 52 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Emergency medical services -- Texas -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Medical care.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Civil Servants
- Keyword: prehospital skills
- Keyword: EMS
- Keyword: trauma care
- Keyword: emergencies
- Keyword: accidents
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Publication Title: Texas EMS Magazine
- Volume: 27
- Issue: 1
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 25761679
- ISSN: 1063-8202
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 92-5720
- TxDoc Number: H600.6 Em81
- Report No.: Publications No. 01-10658
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth654628