[Letter from Elizabeth Parsons to K.B. Legett and C.W. Parsons - January 21, 1936 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Elizabeth Parsons to K.B. Legett and C.W. Parsons - January 21, 1936
Author: Parsons, ElizabethCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Jones, Ruth LegettContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1936-01-21
- Content Description: Letter written by Elizabeth Parsons to K.B. Legett and C.W. Parsons, in reference to her legal title to an oil and gas lease from K.B. Legett.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Oil and Gas
- Keyword: leases
- Named Person: Parsons, Elizabeth
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Named Person: Legett, K. B.
- Named Person: Parsons, C. W.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1936-01-21
- Time Period: new-sou
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
Name: K. K. Legett CollectionCode: KKLGT
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: HSUL_07-04-02
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth654963
- Display Note: Collection is housed in the Rupert Richardson Research Center of the Southwest at the Richardson Library, Hardin-Simmons University in Abilene, Texas.