Confederate Memorial, Galveston County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Confederate Memorial, Galveston County
Photographer: Belden, Dreanna L.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2005-10-29
- Digitized: 2005-10-31
- Content Description: Photograph of Galveston County Confederate Memorial outside the Galveston County Courthouse. It is a statue of a man carrying a rolled up flag on his shoulder. There is a seagull perched at the top of the statue.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Monuments
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Sculptures
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Galveston County
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Galveston
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2005-10-29
- Place Point: north=29.3031848969222; east=-94.7893095;
Name: Photographing TexasCode: TP
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Accession or Local Control No: dscn1671
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth6594