'68 Sweaters' stage production Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title '68 Sweaters' stage production
- Creation: 196u
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Content Description: Three women on a stage with their backs to the camera are wearing dark sweaters with the numbers "68" on them. They are standing immediately in front of five flags, with the American flag being in the middle. A stage mural is painted with an amusement park design with fireworks and a large ferris wheel.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Theaters -- Stage-setting and scenery.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Stage props.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fairs -- Texas -- San Antonio.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: San Antonio (Tex.) -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: HemisFair (1968 : San Antonio, Tex.)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 196u
- University of Texas at San Antonio Libraries, Archives and Specia Collections, San Antonio Fair, Inc., Records, 1962-1995 (bulk 1964-1968) MS 31, Box 430, Folder 9
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: University of Texas at San AntonioCode: UTSA
- Rights Statement: http://www.lib,utsa.edu/taro/utsa/00050p1.html
- Accession or Local Control No: txsau_ms00031_430_09_01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth66130