Pinata booth Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pinata booth
- Creation: 1968
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Content Description: Two ladies are standing in front of a HemisFair '68 booth selling pinatas. The booth is attended by two men and another lady. Pinatas are placed on the booth table and are also hanging above the booth. Two signs say that the booth also sells souvenir postcards.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pinatas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: HemisFair (1968 : San Antonio, Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fairs -- Texas -- San Antonio.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Start Date: 1968-04
- End Date: 1968-10
- University of Texas at San Antonio Libraries, Archives and Special Collections, San Antonio Fair, Inc., Records, 1962-1995 (bulk 1964-1968) MS 31, Box 432, Folder 10
- Is Part Of: http://www.lib.utexas.edu/taro/utsa/00050/utsa-00050p1.html
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: University of Texas at San AntonioCode: UTSA
- Rights Statement: http://www.lib.utsa.edu/SpecialCollections/services_copyright.html
- Accession or Local Control No: txsau_ms00031_432_10