Angelina County Courthouse, fountain Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Angelina County Courthouse, fountain
Photographer: Belden, Dreanna L.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2005-10-27
- Digitized: 2001-12-31
- Content Description: Photograph of the fountain in front of the Angelina County Courthouse. Indecipherable words are carved into the side of the fountain. A bronze statue can be seen to the left behind the fountain, and the courthouse dominates the right hand side of the photo. It is a red brick building with white columns.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Keyword: fountains
- Keyword: Angelina County Courthouse
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Angelina County - Lufkin
- Keyword: statues
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Angelina County - Lufkin
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2005-10-27
- Place Point: north=31.33911000967021; east=-94.72698000000003;
Name: Photographing TexasCode: TP
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: dscn1628
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth6628