Fiesta Island, HemisFair '68 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Fiesta Island, HemisFair '68
- Creation: 1968?
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 3 x 4 cm.
- Content Description: A color drawing of Fiesta Island, part of HemisFair '68. It is where most of the games and amusement rides were located. The drawing shows visitors enjoying a boat ride, taking the mini monorail, riding a ferris wheel, and walking in park-like surroundings.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: HemisFair (1968 : San Antonio, Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fairs -- Texas -- San Antonio.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Amusement rides -- Texas -- San Antonio.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Start Date: 1968-04
- End Date: 1968-10
- University of Texas at San Antonio Libraries, Archives and Special Collections, San Antonio Fair, Inc., Records, 1962-1995 (bulk 1964-1968) MS 31, Box 504, Folder 5
- Is Part Of: http://www.lib.utexas.edu/taro/utsa/00050/utsa-00050p1.html
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: University of Texas at San AntonioCode: UTSA
- Rights Statement: http://www.lib.utsa.edu/SpecialCollections/services_copyright.html
- Accession or Local Control No: txsau_ms00031_504_05_13