Kodak Pavilion at HemisFair '68 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Kodak Pavilion at HemisFair '68
- Creation: 1967?
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 3 x 4 cm.
- Content Description: Photograph of a model of the Kodak Pavilion at HemisFair '68. Visitors to the pavilion were introduced to the complexities and delights of film and filmcraft in its many forms.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: HemisFair (1968 : San Antonio, Tex.) -- Buildings.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Eastman Kodak Company.
- Keyword: Kodak Pavilion
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Start Date: 1968-04
- End Date: 1968-10
- University of Texas at San Antonio Libraries, Archives and Special Collections, San Antonio Fair, Inc., Records, 1962-1995 (bulk 1964-1968) MS 31, Box 504, Folder 5
- Is Part Of: http://www.lib.utexas.edu/taro/utsa/00050/utsa-00050p1.html
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Rights Statement: http://www.lib.utsa.edu/SpecialCollections/services_copyright.html
- Accession or Local Control No: txsau_ms00031_504_05_17
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth66286