204 Matagorda Lot No. 354-single family dwelling Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 204 Matagorda Lot No. 354-single family dwelling
- Creation: 196u
- Physical Description: 3 photographs : b&w ; 3 x 4 cm.
- Content Description: Three photographs of a small house at 204 Matagorda Street, San Antonio. The first photograph is of the house somewhat obscured by bushes and small trees. There is a roof chimney showing at the left side of the house and a window on either side of the front door. The second and third photos show the house from two sides. In one photo, the side of the house is obscured by trees. The third photo shows the house from another side with two large windows. Part of an overhanging back porch is also visible. The house is located in an area that was redeveloped because of HemisFair '68. Some of the 19th and early 20th century buildings in the area were preserved and others were demolished to make way for the fair.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: HemisFair (1968 : San Antonio, Tex.) -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Urban renewal -- Texas -- San Antonio.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Exhibitions -- Texas -- San Antonio -- Planning.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Architecture, Domestic -- Texas -- San Antonio.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Start Date: 1968-04
- End Date: 1968-10
- University of Texas at San Antonio Libraries, Archives and Special Collections, San Antonio Fair, Inc., Records, 1962-1995 (bulk 1964-1968) MS 31
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: University of Texas at San AntonioCode: UTSA
- Rights Statement: http://www.lib.utsa.edu/SpecialCollections/services_copyright.html
- Accession or Local Control No: txsau_ms00031_9205-001-003