[D.D. Pitts House, (South detail)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [D.D. Pitts House, (South detail)]
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Photographer: JAK
- Creation: 1974-08-07
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the D.D. Pitts House (located at 304 South 3rd Street) in Grandview, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Johnson County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Grandview.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Johnson County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=32.2672434; east=-97.1798374;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Johnson County - Grandview
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1974-08-07
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_01-0676
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth663243