105 Wyoming Lot No. 307-single family dwelling Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 105 Wyoming Lot No. 307-single family dwelling
- Creation: 196u
- Physical Description: 3 photographs : b&w ; 3 x 4 cm.
- Content Description: Three black and white photographs of the house on 105 Wyoming Street, San Antonio. The top photograph shows the house from the front, right-hand side. The second photograph shows the house from the left-hand side. The third photograph also shows the house from the left-hand side, but is a more distant view of it. The house is a one story house with a front porch. It has a single pointed metal roof that extends over the front porch, and extends more gradual and further towards the back. The front porch features a small, curved canopy-type structure in the center, and fixed awning-like structures on either side. Two bushes are directly below these awning-like structues. The house also features a stone chimney that runs along the exterior left-hand side. A Ford pickup truck and a portion of another automobile are shown parked next to the house. The house is located in an area that was redeveloped because of HemisFair '68.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: HemisFair (1968 : San Antonio, Tex.) -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Architecture, Domestic -- Texas -- San Antonio.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Urban renewal -- Texas -- San Antonio.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Exhibitions -- Texas -- San Antonio -- Planning.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Awnings.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Chimneys.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Start Date: 1968-04
- End Date: 1968-10
- University of Texas at San Antonio Libraries, Archives and Special Collections, San Antonio Fair, Inc., Records, 1962-1995 (bulk 1964-1968) MS 31
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: University of Texas at San AntonioCode: UTSA
- Rights Statement: http://www.lib.utsa.edu/SpecialCollections/services_copyright.html
- Accession or Local Control No: txsau_ms00031_9205-002-001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth66325