201 Wyoming Lot No. 373-Amaya Food Market Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 201 Wyoming Lot No. 373-Amaya Food Market
- Alternate Title Amaya Food Market
- Creation: 196u
- Physical Description: 3 photographs : b&w ; 3 x 4 cm.
- Content Description: Photographs of the Amaya Food Market, located at 201 Wyoming Street, San Antonio. The store looks like it was converted from a house. In the top photograph there is a store sign at the corner of the street. Two boys are at the corner, one on a bicycle and the other in a go-cart. The name of the store is also painted on the side of the building but it is partially obscured in the top photo by a small tree. It can be seen better in the lower photograph. Above the store name the head of a cow is painted on the side of the building. Below the store name is a large advertisement painted on the building. It says "Drink Big Red, Distinctive Flavor". There are a lot of trees behind the store building. A third photograph is torn and shows entrance to the store. The store is located in an area that was redeveloped because of HemisFair '68.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: HemisFair (1968 : San Antonio, Tex.) -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Urban renewal -- Texas -- San Antonio.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Grocery trade -- Texas -- San Antonio.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Exhibitions -- Texas -- San Antonio -- Planning.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Start Date: 1968-04
- End Date: 1968-10
- University of Texas at San Antonio Libraries, Archives and Special Collections, San Antonio Fair, Inc., Records, 1962-1995 (bulk 1964-1968) MS 31
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: University of Texas at San AntonioCode: UTSA
- Rights Statement: http://www.lib.utsa.edu/SpecialCollections/services_copyright.html
- Accession or Local Control No: txsau_ms00031_9205-002-010