[Old Karnes County Courthouse] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Old Karnes County Courthouse]
- Series Title Independence Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Old Karnes County Courthouse (located at 9076 FM 81) in Helena, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Karnes County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Helena.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Karnes County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Independence region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Karnes County - Helena
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_01-0743
- Other: THC Atlas Reference Number: 406506
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth663351