[Nelms-Caton House] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Nelms-Caton House]
- Series Title Forest Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Nelms-Caton House in Lovelady, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Houston County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Lovelady.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Houston County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Forest region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Houston County - Lovelady
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_01-0153
- Other: THC Atlas Reference Number: 402778
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth663584