[W.T. Murtz House] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [W.T. Murtz House]
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Photographer: JAK
- Creation: 1974-08-02
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the W.T. Murtz House in Cleburne, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Johnson County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Cleburne.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Johnson County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Johnson County - Cleburne
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1974-08-02
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_01-0604
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth663772