[McFarlane House, (North elevation of ell)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [McFarlane House, (North elevation of ell)]
- Series Title Forest Heritage Region
Photographer: Yancey, Michael D.Creator Type: Personal
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1976-11
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the McFarlane House (located at North Main Street) in Jasper, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Jasper County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Jasper.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Jasper County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Forest region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Jasper County - Jasper
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1976-11
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_01-0325
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth663869
- Display Note: Quad: OTS Block: F-7 Lot: 1