[Bass-Galbraith, (Southwest elevation)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Bass-Galbraith, (Southwest elevation)]
- Series Title Lakes Heritage Region
Photographer: Livingston, KatherineCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1981-03
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Bass-Galbraith (located at 506 Fox) in Terrell, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Kaufman County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Terrell.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Kaufman County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Lakes region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=32.7408071; east=-96.280998;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Kaufman County - Terrell
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1981-03
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_01-0859
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth663975
- Display Note: Quad: 3296-424 Block: 754 Lot: 3625-18