Cherokee County Courthouse, detail of windows Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cherokee County Courthouse, detail of windows
Photographer: Belden, Dreanna L.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2005-10-26
- Digitized: 2005-11-10
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the windows at the Cherokee County Courthouse. They are set into a three-story stone building, and there is a pot of yellow flowers in the bottom right of the photo.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Keyword: windows
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Cherokee County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Cherokee County - Rusk
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2005-10-26
- Place Point: north=31.791003933625827; east=-95.15008086738345;
Name: Photographing TexasCode: TP
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Accession or Local Control No: dscn1614