[Edward Marquardt Residence] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Edward Marquardt Residence]
- Series Title Hill Country Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Edward Marquardt Residence (located at ~2 miles North of Sisterdale off Sisterdale Road) in Kendall County, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Kendall County (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Kendall County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Hill Country region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Kendall County
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_01-1348
- Other: THC Atlas Reference Number: 321830
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth664452
- Display Note: Quad: RUR Block: C-5 Lot: 6