Humble Pavilion Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Humble Pavilion
- Alternate Title Humble Oil and Refining Pavilion at HemisFair '68
- Creation: 1968?
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 3 x 4 cm.
- Content Description: Artistic illustration of the Humble Oil and Refining Pavilion at HemisFair '68. It was formerly the Schultze warehouse store and was converted into a traveland tour center for fair visitors. Inside, there was also an exhibit of models depicting man's efforts to move himself and his goods from place to place. This particular illustration was published in the souvenir book of HemisFair '68.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: HemisFair (1968 : San Antonio, Tex.) -- Buildings.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Humble Oil and Refining Company (Incorporated in Del.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fairs -- Texas -- San Antonio.
- Keyword: Humble Pavilion
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Start Date: 1968-04
- End Date: 1968-10
- University of Texas at San Antonio Libraries, Archives and Special Collections, San Antonio Fair, Inc., Records, 1962-1995 (bulk 1964-1968) MS 31
- Is Part Of: http://www.lib.utexas.edu/taro/utsa/00050/utsa-00050p1.html
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Rights Statement: http://www.lib.utsa.edu/SpecialCollections/services_copyright.html
- Accession or Local Control No: txsau_ms00031_9205-058-008
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth66452