Pearl Pavilion Courtyard Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pearl Pavilion Courtyard
- Creation: 1968~
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 3 x 4 cm.
- Content Description: An artistic illustration of the Pearl Pavilion courtyard at HemisFair '68, held in San Antonio, Texas from April to October 1968. The Pearl Brewing Company was one of the participants at the fair. It's pavilion had indoor and outdoor dining, refreshment and jazz music entertainment areas. This illustration shows a covered outdoor dining area.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Fairs and Exhibitions
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: HemisFair (1968: San Antonio, Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fairs -- Texas -- San Antonio.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Tourism -- Texas -- San Antonio.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dinners and dining -- Texas -- San Antonio.
- Keyword: Pearl Brewing Company.
- Keyword: Pearl Pavilion.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Start Date: 1968-04
- End Date: 1968-10
- University of Texas at San Antonio Libraries, Archives and Special Collections, San Antonio Fair, Inc., Records, 1962-1995 (bulk 1964-1968) MS 31
- Is Part Of: http://www.lib.utexas.edu/taro/utsa/00050/utsa-00050p1.html
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: UT San Antonio Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UTSA
- Rights Statement: http://www.lib.utsa.edu/SpecialCollections/services_copyright.html
- Accession or Local Control No: txsau_ms00031_9205-058-012
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth66456