[Dietrich Kothman House, (West)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Dietrich Kothman House, (West)]
- Series Title Forts Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1978-10
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Dietrich Kothman House in Mason County, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Mason County (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Mason County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Forts region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Mason County
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1978-10
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_03-0117
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth665100
- Display Note: Block: F4 Lot: 9