[Aerial Route Mapper's Stop at Love Field] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Aerial Route Mapper's Stop at Love Field]
- Content Description: Photograph of a plane and pilot at Love Field in 1918. This image shows the stop of an aerial cartographer at Love Field. The plane was in route from Houston, Texas to Detroit, Michigan.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 16 x 22 cm.
- Keyword: Love Field
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Aviation - Airplanes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Keyword: mappers
- Keyword: cartography
- Keyword: biplanes
- Keyword: pilots
- Keyword: aerial cartography
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1918-12-14
Name: Love Field Album and PhotographsCode: LFAP
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_01003_00004
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth66534
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo