[Calvert Hotel, (Northwest oblique)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Calvert Hotel, (Northwest oblique)]
- Series Title Brazos Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Calvert Hotel (located at 408 Railroad) in Calvert, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Robertson County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Calvert.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Robertson County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Brazos region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=30.9807458; east=-96.674776;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Robertson County - Calvert
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_04-0665
- Other: THC Atlas Reference Number: 402309
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth665726
- Display Note: Quad: OTS Block: 13 Lot: 1 and 2 and 3 Calvert Historic District