[Albany Masonic Building, (Southeast oblique detail)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Albany Masonic Building, (Southeast oblique detail)]
- Series Title Forts Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Photographer: JK
- Creation: 1974-05-22
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Albany Masonic Building (located at 314 Main) in Albany, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Shackelford County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Albany.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Shackelford County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Forts region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=32.7209232; east=-99.2973518;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Shackelford County - Albany
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1974-05-22
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_04-1101
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth665855
- Display Note: Quad: OTS Block: 3 Lot: 10