[Presidio County Jail] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Presidio County Jail]
- Series Title Mountain Heritage Region
Photographer: Tiller, de Teel PattersonCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1978-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Presidio County Jail (located at Corner of Highland and East Washington) in Marfa, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Presidio County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Marfa.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Presidio County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Mountain region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=30.3138828; east=-104.0221063;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Presidio County - Marfa
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1978-04
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_04-0259
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth666025