[Julian La Caze House / Store, (West elevation)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Julian La Caze House / Store, (West elevation)]
- Series Title Tropical Heritage Region
Photographer: Merritt, J.Creator Type: Personal
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1973-06-27
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Julian La Caze House / Store (located at Northeast corner East Street and Mirasoles) in Rio Grande City, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Starr County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Rio Grande City.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Starr County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Tropical region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=26.3780646; east=-98.8188462;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Starr County - Rio Grande City
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1973-06-27
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_05-0102
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth666500
- Display Note: Block: 37 Lot: 7-9