[McLennan County Courthouse, (Front)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [McLennan County Courthouse, (Front)]
- Series Title Brazos Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the McLennan County Courthouse (located at Between 5th and 6th on Washington) in Waco, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- McLennan County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Waco.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - McLennan County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Brazos region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - McLennan County - Waco
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_03-0655
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth666549