[Montgomery Methodist Church, (Southwest)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Montgomery Methodist Church, (Southwest)]
- Series Title Forest Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Montgomery Methodist Church (located at 309 Pond Street) in Montgomery, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Montgomery County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Montgomery.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Montgomery County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Forest region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=30.389304; east=-95.697579;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Montgomery County - Montgomery
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_03-1294
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth666664
- Display Note: Block: B-5 Lot: 11