[Historic Property, Photograph THC_05-1315] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Historic Property, Photograph THC_05-1315]
- Series Title Forts Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1978-07
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a historic property in Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Tom Green County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- San Angelo.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Tom Green County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Forts region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tom Green County - San Angelo
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1978-07
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_05-1315
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth666686
- Display Note: Block: 6-1 Lot: N-W