Airport in Distance Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Airport in Distance
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the exterior of Dallas Love Field Airport from a distance.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Keyword: Dallas Love Field Airport
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Aviation
- Keyword: airports
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Love Field Album and PhotographsCode: LFAP
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_01003_00179