[Fort Mason] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Fort Mason]
- Series Title Forts Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Fort Mason (located at 302, 314 Spruce Street) in Mason, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Mason County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Mason.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Mason County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Forts region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=30.7397902; east=-99.2332345;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Mason County - Mason
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_03-0148
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth666738