[Stone House] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Stone House]
- Series Title Hill Country Heritage Region
Photographer: Kennedy, CarolCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1980-07
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Stone House in Quihi, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Medina County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Quihi.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Medina County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Hill Country region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Medina County - Quihi
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1980-07
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_03-0728
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth666843