[Holland House] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Holland House]
- Series Title Brazos Heritage Region
Photographer: Yancey, Michael D.Creator Type: Personal
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1976-05-25
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Holland House (located at State Highway 14, 813 South Commerce) in Bremond, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Robertson County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Bremond.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Robertson County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Brazos region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=31.1610742; east=-96.6805195;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Robertson County - Bremond
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1976-05-25
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_04-0771
- Other: THC Atlas Reference Number: 402432
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth667142
- Display Note: Calvert Historic District