[Aircraft Flying Near Love Field] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Aircraft Flying Near Love Field]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of an aircraft flying near Love Field Airport. There are flags on the right. The plane is shown closest to the American flag.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 13 cm.
- Keyword: Love Field
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Aviation
- Keyword: airports
- Keyword: flags
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Love Field Album and PhotographsCode: LFAP
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_01003_00229
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth66723
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo