[Moore House, (Northeast oblique)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Moore House, (Northeast oblique)]
- Series Title Independence Heritage Region
Photographer: Wellborn, Woods KennethCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1979-08-06
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Moore House (located at 2404 Ave E) in Bay City, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Matagorda County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Bay City.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Matagorda County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Independence region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=28.9796705; east=-95.9710947;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Matagorda County - Bay City
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1979-08-06
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_03-0257
- Other: THC Atlas Reference Number: 326022
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth667251
- Display Note: Quad: E-7 Block: 60 Lot: 4 and 9