[Historic Property, Photograph THC_03-1645] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Historic Property, Photograph THC_03-1645]
- Series Title Tropical Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a historic property in Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Nueces County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Corpus Christi.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Nueces County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Tropical region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nueces County - Corpus Christi
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_03-1645
- Other: THC Atlas Reference Number: 403148
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth667332
- Display Note: 1912 bluff improvements