[The Driskill] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [The Driskill]
- Series Title Hill Country Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the The Driskill (located at 117 East 7th) in Austin, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Travis County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Austin.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Travis County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Hill Country region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=30.2684564; east=-97.7417264;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_05-1390
- Other: THC Atlas Reference Number: 300401
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth667500
- Display Note: Quad: CBD Block: 69 Lot: 9-12