[Palacios Pharmacy] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Palacios Pharmacy]
- Series Title Independence Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Palacios Pharmacy (located at 501 Main) in Palacios, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Matagorda County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Palacios.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Matagorda County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Independence region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=28.7014701; east=-96.2168022;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Matagorda County - Palacios
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_03-0215
- Other: THC Atlas Reference Number: 405243
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth667789
- Display Note: #22