[Durst House, (East)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Durst House, (East)]
- Series Title Pecos Heritage Region
Photographer: Wyatt, BarbaraCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1978-10
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Durst House (located at 321 South 11th) in Junction, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Kimble County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Junction.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Kimble County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Pecos region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=30.4856525; east=-99.7719161;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Kimble County - Junction
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1978-10
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_02-0219
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth667928
- Display Note: JU-17