[Dallas Love Field Airport : Construction Site] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Dallas Love Field Airport : Construction Site]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a large construction site at Dallas Love Field Airport. There is a parking garage under construction.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 9 x 13 cm.
- Keyword: Dallas Love Field Airport
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Aviation
- Keyword: airport construction
- Keyword: expansion projects
- Keyword: construction sites
- Keyword: construction materials
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Love Field Album and PhotographsCode: LFAP
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_01003_00300
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth66793
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo