[Saint Stephen's Episcopal Church, (Southwest oblique)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Saint Stephen's Episcopal Church, (Southwest oblique)]
- Series Title Independence Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Saint Stephen's Episcopal Church (located at Corner Fannin and Trinity) in Liberty, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Liberty County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Liberty.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Liberty County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Independence region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=30.0598193; east=-94.7946296;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Liberty County - Liberty
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC Historic Resources Survey CollectionCode: THCHS
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: THC_02-0806
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth668648
- Display Note: Block: E-3 Lot: 2