[Suggestions Regarding Your Sailor - Booklet] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Suggestions Regarding Your Sailor - Booklet]
- Content Description: Booklet from the U.S Naval Air Station in Corpus Christi, Texas regarding rules about family contact with recruits.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 13 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - United States Armed Forces - United States Navy
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Personnel
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Nueces County
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Nueces County - Corpus Christi
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1943
- End Date: 1946
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Sutherlin Family Collection, 1943-1946Code: SFHC
Name: Private Collection of the Sutherlin FamilyCode: PCSF
- Accession or Local Control No: JES01_034b
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL