[Decree relative to the Catholic churches, January 13, 1841] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Decree relative to the Catholic churches, January 13, 1841]
Author: Burnet, David G.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Burnet, David Gouverneur, 1789-1870.
- Creation: 1841-01-13
- Content Description: A decree stating that the churches in and around the vicinity of San Antonio will be used for religious and education purposes only. January 13, 1841.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: San Antonio (Tex.) -- History -- Sources.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Burnet, David Gouverneur, 1789-1870.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Coverage Date: 1841-01-13
Name: Benson Latin American CollectionCode: BLA
Name: Lorenzo de Zavala Online: Empresario, Statesman and Texas RevolutionaryCode: LDO
Name: Humanities Texas GrantCode: HT
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: txu-dezavala-gf-5157