[Letter by Edith Wilson Sutherlin to James E. Sutherlin - 11/12/1945] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter by Edith Wilson Sutherlin to James E. Sutherlin - 11/12/1945]
Correspondent: Sutherlin, Edith WilsonCreator Type: Personal
- Content Description: Letter from Edith Wilson Sutherlin to her son, James, with news on the work being done on their house and comments about waiting for him to come home.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 17 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - United States Armed Forces - United States Navy
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Named Person: Sutherlin, Edith Wilson
- Named Person: Sutherlin, James Edgar
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Personnel
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Jefferson County - Port Arthur
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1945-11-12
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Sutherlin Family Collection, 1943-1946Code: SFHC
Name: Private Collection of the Sutherlin FamilyCode: PCSF
- Accession or Local Control No: JES01_083
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth67081
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL