[CASU #22 GTAB Ground Training Certification Card for James E. Sutherlin] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [CASU #22 GTAB Ground Training Certification Card for James E. Sutherlin]
Distributor: Jackman, R. W.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Jackman, Lieutenant R.W.
- Content Description: A CASU #22 GTAB Ground Training Certification Card for James Edgar Sutherlin issued to him when he completed the 12 Day Plane Captain's Course at the base.
- Physical Description: 1 card ; 8 x 13 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - United States Armed Forces - United States Navy
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Personnel
- Named Person: Sutherlin, James Edgar
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1943
- End Date: 1946
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: Sutherlin Family Collection, 1943-1946Code: SFHC
Name: Private Collection of the Sutherlin FamilyCode: PCSF
- Accession or Local Control No: JES01_086
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL